Sleep, Sleep, and more Sleep

It's over and done with. Sadly, in my sleep-deprived, near-comatose state at the end there, I neglected to get any decent pictures of anything. Which is a shame, because I'm really quite proud of both pieces.

However, not all is lost! I do have my photo-project from Experiment Costuming--which means much nicer pictures than my normal snap-shots. Big thanks to Diana and Betty and Ryan for helping me out with these.


Experimental Costume and Performance, 2008


T-Shirt Remix


Thrift Remix


Lost in Translation



Scale/Accessory: Body Extension








Action/Movement Garment



1 comment:

  1. hey, eric so i decided to make one of these like i kept saying i might, i know you don't have internetz right now, but i want you to know that miss studio time with you.

    ReplyDelete