Tying it Together

The borders are on and the t-shirt quilt is laid out for tying!
Underneath this layer is an old comforter, and the bottom layer is a black jersey sheet.
I bought one of those party packs of embroidery floss and cut lengths of it to tie with--I've already gone through that whole bunch and cut another. The curved needles have been invaluable to the process.
I'm just going with random selection for the ties. The whole thing is pretty offensively colorful anyway, so I'm going whole hog.
I love I can get up so close with my new camera!
And it actually looks pretty nice on the back too! I'm definitely tying it much closer together than it strictly needs, but I like the sturdiness and pattern of it. Only problem is that it's taking a pretty long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment