Punk Roc Flea Market Aftermath



Just one picture today, I was too busy during the market to snap many more! So the PRFM was a rousing sucess, I sold a good percentage of my stuff, and it was a lot of fun. This picture was taken at the very beginning of the morning, the people behind us hadn't even set up yet. It got very crowded very, very fast, and the air conditioning was blowing people's stuff clear off their tables, so they finally turned it off.

Oddly enough, it was the much weirder, kind of kitschy stuff that sold first, I still have most of the pieces I'm really pround of, but I guess people there really wanted something different.

And if you're reading this and you bought one of my pieces, send me in a picture! I'd love to see it in it's new home.

Final note: I think I'm doing the Philadelphia Independant Craft Fair on the 12th as well, so here's to trying to replenish stock before I go!

2 comments:

  1. I miss justin :(
    and you :(
    Good luck with the other crafts thing/fleamarket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I lived near philadelphia! it seems like it was lots of fun.
    I'm glad it went well. :]

    ReplyDelete